Networks & Security Engineer
$60 - 70 / hour
Northern Suburbs Brisbane
IT & Technology
Our client is currently seeking an experienced; CCNA/CCNP certified Cisco Network Engineer to join there established team of IT professionals in a role based in the deep northern suburbs of Brisbane.
Due to the organisations large and unique network infrastructure, suitable candidates will need to have previous experience working across implementation and support phases with technology stacks across security products.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Evaluation, design, installation and maintenance of Cisco technologies including all documentation, asset management, configuration management and development, Disaster Recovery and testing of fail over processes.
- Maintain security of network devices, Internet gateways and internal network access (wired and wireless).
- Monitoring and reporting of Network utilisation, Network availability, Internet traffic.
- Implementation, maintenance and support of IT monitoring and management systems
- Diagnosis, resolution and reporting of network failures and performance issues.
You will have hands on experience with the following technologies
- Checkpoint OR BIGIP - F5 experience
- Strong switching and routing knowledge in Cisco environments
- Security and Firewalls
- Wireless technologies
This company requires that you have a consultative and collaborative approach to work to work effectively in tandem, with the establishment's driven and passionate work ethic.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Mitchell Price in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane