National Warehouse and Inventory Manager
$140.00 - $150.00 / annum
Northern Suburbs Brisbane
9 June 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the Oil and Gas and Infrastructure industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a National Warehouse and Inventory Manager
to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill. As part of a transformation project, your role will work closely with various sites to deliver a new inventory and warehouse structure. You will work closely with one other Warehouse and Inventory Specialist and oversee them directly.
Reporting into the Supply Chain and Procurement Manager, your role will involve:
- Extensive travel to various sites throughout Australia
- Stock take and inventory management
- Setting up new inventory management system
- Inventory analysis and spare part identification
- Data entry of stock codes
- Management of warehouse specialist
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders and project teams
- Planning and scheduling transformation project timelines
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has extensive inventory and warehouse management previously. You will ideally have a trade background and firm understanding of parts. You will be highly organised and pride yourself on your ability to work autonomously as well as manage key relationships with Senior key stakeholders. You will be comfortable with EXTENSIVE travel (every week) and comfortable with hands on work. This is a great opportunity for the right person to join a growing organisation.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202