Marketing Specialist - Content and Publishing
$75,000.00 - $85,000.00 / annum
Northern Suburbs Brisbane
18 July 2019
Based on the north side of Brisbane, this dynamic organisation has experienced a significant amount of change over the last 12 months. They are looking to expand their Marketing team and seek a Marketing Specialist to join them.
With a key focus on developing their Social Media space and key stakeholder engagement, this role is integral to reposition their brand in the market.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, your role will involve:
- Developing key stakeholder relationships with key industry bodies
- Develop creative and engaging content with a key focus on generating advertising revenue
- Build marketing and communication plans with key industry partners
- Grow social media following and website traffic
- Develop innovative video content
- Plan, coordinate and draft content for media releases
- Develop a marketing strategy for large events
You will have extensive experience working in a marketing and communications specialist role previously. You will have developed content from scratch, be versatile with your approach and be able to work with different key stakeholders well. You will have exposure to the Adobe suite and not only pride yourself on your ability to work within bot the digital and print space.
This is a permanent opportunity - so you must be a resident to apply.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202