Human Resource Advisor
$32 - 35 / hour
Northern Suburbs Brisbane
September 5, 2018
Our client is a growing company seeking a Human Resource Advisor to join their team.
This is a good opportunity an experienced HR professional to put their stamp on the way that HR is ran in this office in regards to policies and procedures.
This role will be specifically focussing on exit interviews, updating and reviewing policies, updating manuals and advising employees on a range of HR issues.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide trusted advice on policy, state of the art processes and operationalising frameworks to support the business' goals and for annual HR led activities
- Responsible for overseeing the HR operations function and management of HR Officers
- Develop, implement and embed key strategic solutions around talent, performance and capability development priorities.
- Become the change champion and coach responsible for driving organisational culture fostering accountability, high performance, excellence and innovation.
- Development and implementation of Employee Experience projects covering the employee life-cycle to improve culture change.
To be successful in this role, you will be a strategic HR professional who has exceptional work ethic and strong skills in building strategic partnerships. You will also be able to deliver on the following:
- Quality of advice measured by feedback from clients
- Timeliness and responsiveness of service level
- Quality of HR solutions and initiatives as agreed
- Full compliance to relevant employment regulatory requirements in delivery of advice and processes.
- Establishment of credibility as trusted advisor and strategic enabler within client group
- Efficient execution of the delivery of HR Services
Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.