Accounts Payable Supervisor
$70000 - 80000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Brisbane
Finance and Accounting
This is a well-known heavy industry provider who provide themselves on providing the highest level of services. My client based in the Northern Suburbs is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join the team on a permanent basis. Supervising a large established team of Accounts Payable Officers you will ensure the smooth operations of this department whilst providing innovation and undertaking project work.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage Accounts Payable Processes to meet business needs and guidelines
- Daily Cash flow Reporting
- Reviewing and Approving of Team monthly Supplier Reconciliations
- Provide support, training and development to Accounts Payable Team
- Accounts Payable Team Reporting
- Ensuring Team are meeting targets/goals and deadlines.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated previous experience in an Accounts Payable Supervisor and /or Management position
- Ability to manage your time and work to important deadlines
- Computer savvy with intermediate Excel skills
- Build positive and productive relationships internally and externally
- Continuously strive for process improvement and work towards deadlines.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Rebecca Hull in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202