Accounts Payable Officer
$26 - 28 / hour
Northern Suburbs Brisbane
15 April 2019
Finance and accounting
A new temporary opportunity for an Accounts Payable Officer to work in a close knit team in a large organisation based in the northern suburbs of Brisbane.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable supervisor, the Accounts Payable officer will work within a team environment and would be ideal for a driven person with a keen eye for details. Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Reconciliation of preferred supplier and creditor accounts and bank accounts
- Processing weekly payment runs
- Matching and coding of invoices to purchase orders
- Maintaining creditor accounts and clearing outstanding items
- Responding to customer and supplier queries
You will be a tenured Accounts Payable Officer with experience in full function, end to end processing. You will have strong attention to detail and have previous experience working in high volume and complex environments. Candidates with experience working in temporary roles will be highly regarded.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202