$100,000.00 - $115,000.00 / annum
6 June 2019
Finance and accounting
You will be working for a leading global retail apparel business. The business was founded 50 years ago in the USA and still has headquarters based there. They have annual sales of over $200 million and are an instantly recognizable brand in their industry. They also have an Australian based office and this role will be based in Sydney.
This is a very rare and exciting role working with a global business. The major focus for this role will be US corporate tax as their headquarters are based in the USA. You will also be directly working with and mentored by the Head of Tax who comes from a big 4 background and has over 15 years international tax experience. Duties include:
· Managing the annual tax provision and tax return compliance process
· Develop and implement recommendations to simplify the Corporate Entity structure in conjunction with external advisers
· Prepare draft US federal and state tax computations.
· Calculation of tax payments on account and distributions to partners
· Manage and coordinate all US tax audits
· Support on GST and employment tax matters
· Assist in preparation of US transfer pricing documentation
· Support group wide international compliance and advisory projects with a view to growing the role into a global group tax support position
You are a CA/CPA Qualified accountant with solid exposure to US corporate tax:
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Navi Singh on [email protected]
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255