Have an account?
$90000 - 110000 / annum
28 March 2019
IT and technology
National client based in Chatswood is currently looking for a Full Stack SQL BI Developer (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, PowerBI) to join the team.
The business is continually developing its analytical and reporting capabilities, so a well-rounded BI Developer with both technical skills and stakeholder engagement skills is needed.
Not only with your role involve SQL development, but your role will give you the chance to work with Azure!
Skill set / Experience needed:
- Work with stakeholders to determine reporting and application requirements
- Develop and support reports using Microsoft Reporting Services platform - SSRS
- Re-develop legacy reports written in VB script and Microsoft Access using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Automate and maintain SSRS reports delivery organization wide
- Perform data modelling and develop interactive visualization and insights
- Develop complex stored procedures, views, functions and queries to support ETL process
- Develop and maintain SSIS packages to perform ETL
- Develop and maintain SSAS cubes to facilitate end user reporting and data analysis
- Maintain and fix broken legacy reports
- Monitor accuracy of the data and the content of the delivered reports
- Support and maintain legacy BI systems
- Operate effectively in an Agile environment
- Participate in weekly project review meetings
- Experience working with PowerBI and/or Cloud products
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
02 9241 6255