$100,000.00 - $130,000.00 / annum
27 June 2019
IT and technology
- Competitive salary
- Global organisation
- Fantastic benefits
Our client is a global leader in insurance that is currently on the hunt for a SOC Engineer to join their organisation to provide on going support as well as provide recommendations to better their overall environment.
- Drive monitoring of security events using a Splunk SIEM and other feeds
- Log, analyse, investigate all security-based issues
- Provide ongoing recommendations to improve the security of Cover-More
- Be the escalation for all security incidents
- Provide in depth event reviews, research potential causes as well as provide a recommendation course of action
A Suitable Candidate
- Experience with security incident management and network monitoring in medium sized organisations
- An individual who has come from an environment where there has been little to no SOC
- Scripting experience and experience developing or integrating of security tools using APIs
- An individual who improves efficiencies
- Proactive in monitoring
- Give constant recommendations
- Splunk/Spunk Enterprise Security
- Palo Alto
This is a great place to progress your IT career! You will work with friendly staff in fun environment.
The role will pay up to $100,000k (plus super)- 130,000k (plus super) depending on experience!
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255