Part-time Payroll Officer
$75000 - 85000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
An industry leading financial services company is now looking for a talented Payroll professional to join their dynamic team on a part-time basis. This company is offering incredible flexibility, giving you the ability to have 6 consecutive days off per fortnight!
Working for this company, you will manage all manual and automated payments to staff and ensure payments are made in line with relevant legislation, Awards and Fair Work Australia.
The role sits within the finance team and focuses on end-to-end Payroll, including:
- Calculation of deductions & back pay
- Ensure employees are paid correctly through systems
- Liaise with the finance team regarding reconciliations, journal entries and payments
- Process employee changes such as overtime
- Other duties as required
- Work with outsourced payroll teams
- Interpret and manage awards
- Assist the supply chain through workforce planning
This role is ideal for an experienced payroll professional with strong numerical aptitude and excellent time management who is looking for a part-time position. In addition to the above, you will have:
- Solid understanding of awards
- Get up and go attitude
- Exceptional communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Intermediate excel skills
Interviews are scheduled for Tuesday 28 November, please apply by Sunday 26 November to be included in the shortlist.
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Emily Andrews in our Sydney office on 9241 6255, or email me directly on [email protected]
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney