Lvl 2/3 Helpdesk Support
$65,000.00 - $75,000.00 / annum
13 August 2019
IT and technology
Operating as a leading professional-services provider. The head office is located a short 5-10 minute walk North Sydney train station.
The company has a collaborative working environment, and as a team you'll provide technological support and solution to external end-user, with a commitment to prior agreed SLA's.
As an IT Desktop Support, you'll be tasked with troubleshooting for a range of desktop hardware, software, application and networking connectivity faults.
Working across a Windows environment you'll provide second-third level troubleshooting, resolving escalated issues filtered from the level 1 support team.
You will be dynamic and have great interpersonal skills to maintain outstanding customer service and relations to all levels of stakeholders.
You will be working across the following:
· Windows 7 & 10
· M/Exchange, Office 365, Outlook
· ServiceNow ticketing system
· Active Directory and Group Policy
· Networking (TCP/IP, WAN/LAN)
· Cisco IP phones and Mobility (iOS & Android)
· Microsoft Server products (licenses and Unlicensed)
· Azure, VMware, Citrix, SSCM
· Exposure to Server Virtualisation and Backup and recovery
· Project implementation experience
A Suitable Candidate:
The following is required:
· 3 years' experience in a similar IT Desktop Support style role.
· Experience supporting Microsoft technologies: Windows 7/10, Office 365, Active Directory and ITIL/ITSM framework knowledge
· Proven background providing exceptional customer service.
· Excellent communication skills dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
· A friendly, self-motivated individual with a resilient attitude.
This is a full-time permanent role located in the North Sydney and is offering $65,000 - 75,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255