IT Support Analyst
$55,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
15 July 2019
IT and technology
The software-based company provides solutions to better manage staff for Australian and international customers.
They require and additional IT Support Engineer in this newly created role to help deliver improved service to the business.
You'll be offered on-going support to further develop your technical skills and the office is located a short 5-minute walk from North Sydney Train Station.
As the IT Support Engineer, you'll provide technical support and troubleshooting to internal users. Working across a windows environment you will troubleshoot for and solve complex issues for a range of business software applications hardware/desktop, and networking issues.
Reporting directly to the IT manager, you will be involved directly with various current and on-going projects such as: Surface Pro rollout, Windows 10 rollout and Cisco Meraki Wireless Access Point upgrade.
You will have demonstrated proficiency in the following technologies:
- Microsoft Server 2008-2016
- Office 365
- Windows 7 & 10
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Cisco IP phones,
- Networking (TCP/IP, LAN)
- Printers, Laptops, Smartphones (iPhone & Android)
- Skype for Business
- Small amount of Mac OS
A Suitable Candidate:
The following is required:
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar IT Support style role.
- Experience with supporting Microsoft technologies including Windows 7/10, Office 365, Active Directory and Windows Server .
- Proven background providing exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication skills dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
- A friendly, positive and 'can do' attitude.
This is a full-time permanent role located in North Sydney and is offering $55,000 - 65,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255