Company Secretary - Compliance
$500.00 - $550.00 / day
15 July 2019
Our client is a leading financial services business experiencing rapid expansion and due to a recent vacancy are seeking an Interim Company Secretary to join their team in North Sydney. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter with strong secretarial and legal compliance experience.
Your fit within the role will depend on your proven experience as a Company Secretary with your key responsibilities including:
· Managing the entire company secretarial function
· Scheduling meeting and appointments
· Taking notes and minutes in meetings
· Being the main point of contact for a range of stakeholders assisting with year end compliance and government matters in relation to ACL and AFSL.
· Overseeing legal issues for subsidiary companies aligned with the business
· Process improvements where necessary
· Relevant tertiary qualifications in Co-Sec or Bachelor of Laws
· Must have a thorough understanding of corporate governance and compliance frameworks in a Financial Services Environment
· Experience working for ASX listed entities
· You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255