$33.00 - $35.00 / hour
19 August 2019
Finance and accounting
If you are looking for a varied and fast-paced position, within a company that promotes work-life balance, then we could have the role for you! Our North Sydney based client is a leader in the education industry, and they offer a relaxed work environment with a strong family focused company culture. They have an immediate need for a tenured Assistant Accountant to join their team and can offer a clearly defined path for career development. You will be in this role on an ongoing basis, with a guarantee of at least 6 months.
Every day will bring new challenges and variety as you work closely with a experienced Senior Accountant and support the daily finance operations. Daily you will be responsible for processing invoices, staff expenses and weekly payment runs whilst also managing allocation and banking duties. You will get the chance to utilize your strong month end experience with P&L review, posting journals and performing complex reconciliations. Shadowing the Accountant you will gain exposure to budgeting analysis and will assist with the fortnightly payroll process.
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
· Additional qualifications such as CPA or CA is a plus.
· Proven success in an Assistant Accountant role, ideally within the education industry.
· Exceptional experience with Large ERP systems is a must.
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
What's on offer?
· An employer who promotes career development and mentor-like management,
· Working environment that encourages work-life balance,
· Varied role with exposure to more senior duties.
· The support of a highly professional team.
· A fast-paced work environment where you will benefit from ongoing training and development.
· A clearly defined career path giving you unlimited possibilities for growth.
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below or for immediate response, email Hayley Thorpe direct on [email protected]
Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255