Tax Accountant | North Sydney
$85000 - 100000 / annum
September 12, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is recognised globally. Locally, they are very well-known for cultivating and promoting their relaxed workplace atmosphere. But don't be mislead, some very great work is done here, the difference is people here like to come to work
The opportunity now exists for a skilled Tax Accountant to join this business in a commercial Tax position.
Reporting to the Group Tax Manager, the Tax Accountant will contribute to the competitive and strategic position of the business. Key deliverables will include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of compliance taxation
- Delivery and enhancement of the GST provision
- Complete ownership of the FBT schedule
- Initiating and leading operational workshops, aimed at fostering a collaborative and high-performing project delivery team
- Assisting with the preparation of Australian Company Tax return
- Supporting the Tax Manager to partner with regional teams to develop a regional tax strategy
The Tax Accountant will have a passion for business. The Tax Accountant will value their contribution and will be an advocate for Tax across the business.
You are a CA/CPA Qualified accountant with drive and enthusiasm. You are a confident and skilled communicator, experienced in Company Tax, GST and FBT.
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Brian Cunningham on [email protected] or by pressing the Apply button; cover letters are not required.
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.