$90000 - 100000 / annum
August 3, 2018
Finance and accounting
This is a great role for a Senior Financial Analyst. Our client is an international company who has a clear plan for sustainable long term growth and development. You will enjoy a diverse and exciting role that brings new challenges - and fresh opportunities. This brilliant chance that you have been looking for to better your skill set, work with some of the best in the business.
This dynamic role will see you as the primary point of contact for all financial issues, including project spending, planning, forecasting and annual budgeting. Your exceptional interpersonal skills will underpin positive relationships with key business partners and Finance/Accounting leadership. Draw on your business insights to manage CapEx and OpEx forecasting, and drive improved management reporting. Your impressive experience will shine through as you analyse financial results, distill and synthesise issues, and communicate key messages to senior management to optimise business performance.
Your Skills & Experience
- Deliver quality monthly and quarterly management reporting for Senior Management and Audit Committee.
- Consolidation of the Group FP&A monthly deliverables, for example segment, work in hand and net contract debtors.
- Quarterly preparation and review of reporting to Hochtief and ASX
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Hyperion Essbase and other BI tools.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Impressive problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to think strategically and operate effectively with management.
You are ambitious, highly motivated and you have a natural flair for numbers. A leader by nature, you have the ability to engage, motivate and mentor an already talented team, and your exceptional communication skills allow you to convey complex ideas to a variety of colleagues including business leaders. You don't just see the big picture, you have the creative flair to understand the story behind the numbers, and provide innovative strategies to underpin ongoing improvements and an enhanced corporate growth trajectory.
What's on offer?
- Massive company with great growth opportunities
- You will be a big part of the long-term strategy to improve the company
- You will have great people there to support and help you develop
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.