Receptionist | North Sydney | $55K + Super
$55000 - 56000 / annum
Administration & Office
This company prides themselves on close relationships, humility and a thirst for team success which make the company's management style unique. Behind the drive for excellence is a spirit of goodwill in which personal achievement is for the benefit of group progress, and where everyone shows commitment and passion, depth and lightness in all that they do.
The Receptionist will support the office departments and boutiques in the daily office administration and functions. The receptionist will greet all guests visiting the office, answer phone calls and external general emails. Responsible for organisation of domestic and international travel for the team encompassing all relevant transport arrangements. The receptionist will be the support for and work with the Executive Assistant in daily tasks and ad hoc projects.
- Greeting all Guests and Visitors
- Keeping the reception area clean and tidy
- Keeping the kitchen clean & stationery cupboard
- Keeping on top of bathroom supplies
- Reception folders & cupboards
- Answering the phone
- Transferring people to another line
- Checking Voice Mail/General Mail and Text Mail
- Checking of the general email each day
- Forward relevant emails to different departments
- GPO Box and street address
- Mail distribution to relevant persons
Outgoing mail /Couriers:
- Checking supplies for posting services is well stocked
- Mailing Statement guide for post booklet
- Booking a local courier
- Booking an interstate courier
- Completely courier log with each booking number
- Booking a FedEx and completely the consignment note
Supplies and Stationery:
- Stationery for office and boutiques
- Keeping stationery cupboard clean and tidy
- Australia Post & courier supplies
- Ordering corporate stationery
- Sending corporate stationery to boutiques
- Kitchen Supplies
- Printing supplies
- Booking flights - Domestic and International through travel agency
- Booking Accommodation
- Booking Car Transfers
- Completely a Travel Itinerary for each travellers
- Updating Admin folder with finalised travel notes
Ad Hoc Projects & Administration
- The chosen candidate will be an employee who is highly efficient by nature and possesses acute attention to detail.
- The candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills dealing with internal and external parties.
- The candidate will be technologically savvy, possessing a strong background in Excel and able to adapt effectively to the use of a variety of Microsoft office tools
- The candidate will be a team player who can work autonomously and demonstrate effective time management.
- The candidate is responsible, reliable, self-motivated and able to take initiative.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney