$30 - 30 / hour
7 December 2018
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the Financial Services industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking an Executive Assistant to join the North Sydney team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience as a Personal Assistant with key responsibilities including:
· Prepare and edit presentations and other documents
· Email correspondence and responding on behalf of the CEO (where required)
· Conduct research and analyse data to prepare reports and documents
· Diary management and travel coordination
· Coordinate meetings and events
· Liaise with internal staff at all levels
· Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
· Uphold strict levels of confidentiality
· Other duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong administration experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic to thrive in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
· A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders.
· The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development.
· The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255