$32 - 35 / hour
August 2, 2018
Finance and accounting
If you're looking for a challenging position with a retail industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a leading growth company seeking a talented Payroll Officer to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment and excellent options for career growth with a company that fosters work-life balance.
In this dynamic role no two days are ever the same as you support the Payroll department in a variety of clerical duties. You will be responsible for data entry, reconciliation of timecards, pay distribution and providing statements to various departments. Your time management skills will be one of your best assets, and your brilliant ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers will really let you shine. You have the leadership skills to deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 3+ years with a large corporation.
- Brilliant Microsoft Office skills.
- Impressive attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Strong experience in ADP and/or PeopleSoft experience preferred.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to easily learn new systems.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney