$27.00 - 27.00 / hour
17 May 2019
Our client is a healthcare company experiencing rapid expansion. Seeking a temporary Operations Coordinator to join their team in Sydney, to provide both administration support to the Project Management team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and driven individual to be part of a great team!
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Administration and HR with key responsibilities including:
· General administration and support to the leadership team
· Answering office main line
· Office management
· Events planning and budgets
· Travel and accommodation booking
· Administering the reward and recognition program
· Recruitment and HR administration
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has administration and HR experience and has great attention to detail. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment. Working holiday visas encouraged to apply.
What's on offer?
· The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
· A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255