Management Accountant | Prestigious FMCG | Northern Beaches
Location : Northern Beaches
Post Date : 28 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 2443DGK
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This company is a globally recognized leading drinks manufacturer. Considered to be at the forefront of the industry they have a cutting edge reputation that has led to them being a market leader. The business prides themselves on attracting and retaining the best talent through:
- Providing professional development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities which include internal promotion, secondment and additional duties.
- Creating a professional, hardworking and interactive environment to keep you engaged and interested.
- Regular social activities to increase your network and give you a better insight into the business.
- A full time permanent role based in the Northern Beaches
- A real commercially focused role
It will require strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as interaction with a large number of different stakeholders. Duties will include:
- Monthly management reporting
- Annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Processing and analyzing of transactional accounts
- Preparation of journals
- Account reconciliations
- Assisting to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual management reports
- KPI analysis
- Assist in budget variance analysis and commentary
- Ad hoc projects and duties as required
This role is suitable for a highly intelligent and analytical accounting professional who possesses strong academic. The successful applicant will be a proven high performer who demonstrates:
- Relevant accounting experience.
- A stable and consistent work history.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Well developed problem solving abilities.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Darren Kingston in our Sydney office on 02 9241 6255. SK913220A
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place