Level 3 Systems Engineer
$85000 - 95000 / annum
29 November 2018
IT and technology
The Level 3 Systems Engineer will be responsible for providing 3rd level escalations support to the services desk as well as driving projects and being one of the key contacts for our customers.
Being a broad role there will be a split between 70% BAU and 30% PROJECT based support. In addition, you will work closely with the senior leadership team and customers to ensure successful project delivery.
· Manage, monitor and maintain the server and network infrastructure for our managed clients
· Provide remote and onsite support for businesses across a variety of industries
· Take charge of any problem as you will be receiving escalations from lower level staff.
· Installation, management and troubleshooting of Windows Server Technologies
· Installation, management and troubleshooting of AD, Exchange, Hyper-V, Office 365
· End-to-end delivery of server/network implementation and migration projects Promote best practice and set an example for junior staff
· Strong Windows Server 2008/ 2012 R2/ 2016 experience
· Strong Active Directory experience
· Strong DNS, DHCP and group policy experience
· Strong Exchange 2010/2013/2016 and Office 365 experience
· Strong Hyper-V experience
· Solid understanding of network technologies (switching, routing, VLAN, WLAN, WAN, VPN)
· Experience with backup and anti-virus systems
Benefits to You
· Career Progression, Development and training programs (Industry Certifications)
· Exposure to new technologies
· Great Team culture
· Company Car, Laptop, Phone and expenses covered
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Rikki Tiwari in our Sydney office on 02 9240 0444.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255