We have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Head of IT to work with a well-respected Education provider in Sydney's Lower North Shore. You will play a pivotal role for the business in a 6-12-month contract during a time of technical transformation. With the support of a hands-on CEO you will help to lead the technology team and deliver vision and long-term road maps to the business.
Your duties will include:
- Review the current technology vision and assess/suggest improvements including cost effective infrastructure strategy and business applications,
- Ensure technology decisions are aligned with company strategy,
- Be the voice for technology with management and engage in major corporate conversations and decisions,
- Provide guidance to major projects and develop corporate policy,
- Develop disaster recovery and business continuity plans,
- Manage Group infrastructure and IT support and partner with various business units to offer integration solutions,
- Monitor performance of all IT systems, applications and operating systems,
- Monitor computer security such as firewalls, patches and viruses,
- Manage stakeholder relationships and inform on necessary changes to vendor relationships,
- Manage current and future relationships with technology vendors and partners,
- Forecasting and planning for software purchases,
- Ensure IT systems are supported on a seven day, 24-hour basis,
- Provide leadership to the IT and infrastructure team members.
- Experience working in a management role within IT including infrastructure/services,
- Working in a multi-site organisation would be highly advantageous,
- Experience with integrated systems design, development, deployment and support,
- Understanding of IT infrastructure including servers, desktops, networks, operating systems, platforms and configurations,
- Strong financial acumen and highly strategic mindset,
- Integrity with a passion for managing staff,
- Interest in Education sector.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney