Location : North Sydney
Post Date : 26 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 11478
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting a Financial Accounting role working with an SME Technology organisation who have been going from strength to strength over the last 12 months. They are offering a 9 month role to cover a maternity leave and would like for someone to start immediately. They are easily accessible by public transport in the hub of North Sydney.
As the successful candidate you will report directly into the Financial Controller and will work in a lean finance team of 6. Your duties will include:
- Month end process and preparation of financial statements,
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting,
- Lodgment of BAS and Payroll Tax,
- P&L review and revenue reporting,
- Ownership of the Fixed Asset register,
- Other duties as required by the Financial Controller.
In order to be successful for this role you will possess the following attributes:
- Experience with the duties listed above,
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills,
- Ability to work well autonomously,
- Experience using a large ERP system,
- Good time management skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place