$92000 - 92000 / annum
15 May 2019
Our client is a leading telecommunication company and is seeking an Executive Assistant to join the Sydney office. This is an excellent opportunity for a self- motivated candidate to excel in a diverse and global company.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience as an Executive Assistant with key responsibilities including:
· Diary management and travel coordination
· Coordinate board meetings and events
· Uphold strict levels of confidentiality
· Office Management duties across 4 offices nationally
· Reconciling and managing phone accounts
· Coordinating and organise key events
· Assist and report to Executive director, senior tech team and HR director
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong administration experience:
· Advance in Microsoft Power point and Visio
· Strong in all Microsoft office
Candidate must be passionate about building relationships with others and a quick learner. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic to thrive in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
· A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders.
· The support of a talented, diversed professionals
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255