Business Development Manager
$70000 - 80000.0 / annum
11 July 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the energy industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a Business Development Manager to join the North Sydney team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Business Development with key responsibilities including:
· Identify areas in the market where there is a demand
· Create relationships and generate sales
· Generate leads and create opportunities
· Arrange appointment and meet potential customers
· Provide customers with the relevant information to help their decision to sign up
· Provide training and coach the new field staff
The requirements for the role:
· Minimum 3 years business development experience
· Preferably a bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Excellent communication skills
· Confident, positive personality
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255