$55,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
2 August 2019
Finance and accounting
- Parking available
- Full CPA support provided
- Health & Wellness initiatives
A superb opportunity has arisen to be involved with a business that is known internationally and domestically for their outstanding engineering concepts and technology. This is a true success story of how smart ideas, hard work, passion can hit the international market and go from strength to strength. You will be proud to be a part of this business.
The role is hugely instrumental in helping the finance team make decisions about what will ultimately improve business performance. You will be supported in your career here, with growth into other areas as you progress through your CPA.
Your duties will entail but are not limited to:
- Supporting the senior/managing accountant and wider finance team
- Collaborating with these teams to work on various accounting projects
- Performing reconciliations of accounts and monthly journals
- Processing payments and invoices accurately and within expected time periods
- Verifying financial statements, ledgers and accounts and making corrections where appropriate
- Preparing profit and loss accounts
- Assist with preparing the yearly budget
The ideal candidate should have 2 year's experience within accounts payable/receivable and some exposure to bank/credit card reconciliations. The individual will have an excellent understanding of Excel (pivot tables & v-lookups) and will be looking to commence their CPA either next semester or next year. In addition to the above, you will have:
- Competitive High School and University exit scores / GPA
- Excellent communication
- Strong organisation and time management
- Enthusiasm and ambition
- Problem solving skills
- Process driven with a commitment to improving procedures
- Degree Qualified
- Permanent Residency or Citizenship
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Sydney office on 9241 6255.
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255