Application Support Analyst
$70000 - 75000 / annum
August 6, 2018
IT and technology
Do you have exceptional technical skills and a passion for troubleshooting? If that sounds like you, our client is looking for an Application Support Consultant. You will be joining an established multinational software solutions and consultancy firm located across 5 different continents around the globe supporting upwards of 250 clients. Their primary clients are professional services organisations and companies in the property industry.
As an experienced Application Support expert, you'll enjoy a customer facing position that allows you to showcase your exceptional communication and customer service skills. Each day brings new challenges, so you certainly won't fall into a rut, and you'll be rewarded by being able to take pride in your work and be personally responsible for keeping operations running smoothly.
You will also need to be experienced with the following key technologies:
- Windows Server
- SQL Front and Back End
- Microsoft Office
- Active Directory
- Network Support (Cisco)
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
Suitability will be a person looking for a challenge, an eagerness to learn and further their career progression. A suitable candidate will display:
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Friendly and sociable
- Ability to work autonomously
- Previous experience in; legal, finance, professional services or managed services would be highly advantageous
- Opportunity for career development within the organisation leading into roles such as a business analysts or project management
- Exposure to new technologies
- Great team environment *Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
- Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This is a full-time permanent role based in the heart of North Sydney and is offering up to $70-75k plus super.