Accounts Receivable Officer
$65000 - 65000 / annum
September 6, 2018
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your exceptional Accounts Receivable skills. Our client is a leading growth-focused company offering a dynamic work, an autonomous position with substantial career development. You will report to the Financial Controller and have significant opportunity to impact process improvements within the company.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
- Monitor and maintain customer information including new account opening.
- Invoice production of approximately 1000/month
- Debt collection and receipting in a timely manner
- Action and resolve customer invoice queries and disputes
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
Your Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in an autonomous role performing process improvements.
- Professional service and inventory experience desired
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- Strong experience in an A/R role spanning at least two years.
- Special customer focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to be involved in Accounts Receivable process improvements.
- Brilliant career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
- The support of a talented team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below or sending it to [email protected]
Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.