Accounts Receivable / Credit Controller | Travel Industry
$27 - 30 / hour
Finance and Accounting
Located just a short walk from North Sydney train station, this Accounts Receivables / Credit position will see you working with an ASX listed organisation within the travel industry. A well-known market leader that has been operation for over 30 years, this organisation prides themselves on their culture of team work and customer service.
Working in a large team environment you will bring your dynamic flare, your customer service skills as well as a hunger to achieve results working within a highly driven team led by an energetic Accounts Receivables Manager. This is a temp to perm opportunity and required you to be immediately available to commence this week.
Your Skills & Experience
- Daily Banking and allocations for EFT, cheque and credit card payments
- Reconciliations of daily bank statements
- Customer Service - provide customers with invoice copies, account updates as well as rejected invoices via email
- Assist with managing AR inbox - remittances, invoice copy request
- Telephone collections calls as required
- Manage blocked order process as well as Accounts on hold
- Provide general support to the AR team
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
You have brilliant time management skills and the motivation to work independently. As a great collaborator you are able to partner with colleagues in related departments, offering creative insights into managing client balances. You have the confidence to negotiate with clients and the business insights to offer workable suggestions for accounts falling into arrears. You relish a challenge and the opportunity to bring your eye for detail and exceptional experience to a growth-focused company. Your prior experience will see you having:
- 2+ years experience in a full function Accounts Receivable role
- Experience working in a large ERP system is high desired
- Excellent telephone manner to deliver quality customer service to stakeholder
- Proven experience working in a phone based customer collections environment
- Superior written and communication skills are a must
- Must be able to work in a high volume fast paced environment
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.