Accounts Payable Officer
$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 / annum
2 August 2019
Finance and accounting
This exciting media brand that is at the forefront of the marketing industry is now looking for a talented Accounts Payable professional to join their dynamic team. Working for this company, you will enjoy challenging duties ensuring high volume invoices and reconciliations are accurately completed within a timely manner, whilst assisting the wider finance team with projects and analysis.
You'll get excited by the fun office environment; ping pong tables, cinema room and an onsite chef! You'll enjoy flexible work arrangements to suit the early bird (or late bird) in you. This company is very inclusive and hosts many events all year round to inspire teamwork and collaboration.
The role sits within a very fun, dynamic finance team and is a standalone role. As such, you will be responsible for everything related to AP including:
- Expense coding
- Month end journals
- Processing high volume invoices (200+ p/week) and reconciliations
- Invoice reporting
- Corporate Credit card and employee expense reconciliations
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and be the change agent
If you work hard and prove yourself, you will progress into an accounting role in no time!
This role is ideal for an experienced commercial accounts payable professional with strong numerical aptitude and excellent time management who is looking for a role where you'll be supported in your career aspirations. In addition to the above, you will have:
- At least 2 years' experience in Accounts Payable in similar environment
- Demonstrated expert MS Excel knowledge
- Exposure to software and systems required for transactional accounting
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative
- Exceptional communication skills
- Permanent Residency or Citizenship
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Sydney office on 9241 6255.
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255