Technical Service Engineer
$65000 - 75000 / annum
IT & Technology
Working as part of a small team environment, the Technical Services Engineer will be responsible for managing the technical configuration, testing, refurbishment and preparation of all Enterprise grade IT equipment (Hardware) and ensuring it is ready for delivery to a wide range of customers.
This is a hands on role and is suited to someone with experiences in and around the use of Wintel, Unix, networking and storage IT solutions. You will need to deliver to a high standard and show that you have a high level of attention to detail and can work with care. The ability to accurately document your work and troubleshoot to problem solve technical issues methodically is paramount.
The role also includes logistical tasks in the warehousing (stock management). Prior experience in this area is highly regarded.
Key Areas of the Role
- Configure, build, test and trouble shoot a wide range of IT hardware
- Document all applicable test logs and information
- Keep a tidy and organized test bench / work space
- Perform site inspections and on-site audits
- Participate in required training courses and completion of certifications
- Develop/maintain a strong working knowledge of the testing methods used across the broad range of IT server, networking and storage platforms - including HP, IBM, Sun, Cisco and others
- Support and maintain the internal systems on a daily basis
To be successful in this role you will need to be;
- High Level of professionalism
- Complete tasks with the customer in mind
- Excellent Team Culture
- Future Growth
- Company funded Training and development
- Fun and Dynamic Team
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney