Technical Pre-Sales Representative
Location : North Shore
Post Date : 10 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : RTA2
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Working as part of a small team environment, the Technical Pre-Sales Representative will play a key role in assisting the Sales Team in delivering timely and accurate responses to customer requests as well as pricing queries.
Over and above this, you will be exposed to other areas of the business and so this role is suited to someone who is looking for a varied role that will keep them consistently learning. These additional areas will involve you carrying out tasks in the, warehouse, technical services and marketing departments
Key Areas of the Role
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of a broad range of IT server, storage and networking platforms - including HP, IBM, Sun, Cisco and others including;
- Research, source, collate, manage and distribute technical solution related information and related pricing and product/service availability to the sales team
- Within an agreed timeframe, build and deliver accurate sales quotations to the Sales Team
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and suppliers
- Assist other team members and customers with technical IT hardware related queries
- Attend meetings with customers in a pre or post sales capacity
- Liaise with the Sales team, Logistics team, suppliers, engineering services providers and customers to progress and fulfil orders
- Identify and solve solution delivery delays/problems
To be successful in this role you will need to;
Come from a Network Support Background and have excellent communication skills. Technical background across Cisco/HP/Dell & SUN Hardware is essential as you will be speaking to existing customers around their experience with the hardware that they have been supplied with via the business.
- Diligent and Efficient with a High Level of professionalism
- Brings sunshine to the room, not rain!
- Looking for the next step up in their career
- Excellent Team Culture
- Future Growth
- Fun and Dynamic Team
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place