Tax Accountant | North Sydney
$90000 - 110000 / annum
4 June 2019
Finance and accounting
If responsibility, autonomy and career development appeal to you, then please read on.
Our client is a technology leader, providing critical products and services to a global customer base. Competing on quality of product and a reputation unmatched in the market, our client is well recognised as a market leader.
The opportunity now exists for a skilled Tax Accountant to join this business in a commercial Tax position.
Reporting to the Group Tax Manager, the Tax Accountant will contribute to the competitive and strategic position of the business. Key deliverables will include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of compliance taxation
- Delivery and enhancement of the GST provision
- Complete ownership of the FBT schedule
- Initiating and leading operational workshops, aimed at fostering a collaborative and high-performing project delivery team
- Assisting with the preparation of Australian Company Tax return
- Supporting the Tax Manager to partner with regional teams to develop a regional tax strategy
The Tax Accountant will have a passion for business. The Tax Accountant will value their contribution and will be an advocate for Tax across the business.
Do you want a role that will challenge your skills and develop your career profile? Do you want to work within a team and a business that will develop your potential? If you said "yes" to both, then your profile is spot-on.
You will also need to be a CA/CPA Qualified accountant with drive and enthusiasm. You are experienced in Company Tax, GST and FBT and present as a trusted and confident communicator.
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Brian Cunningham on [email protected] or by pressing the Apply button; cover letters are not required.
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255