$80,000.00 - $100,000.00 / annum
23 July 2019
IT and technology
This company is a large and well-established global Shipping and Logistics-based organization with operations across Europe, North America, Asia and Australia.
As the Systems Administrator you will be in a stand-alone role in the Sydney office yet be working alongside a globally dispersed IT team for support.
Your role involves supporting and administering IT infrastructure (servers, networking, telephony, hardware/software etc) as well as level 1/2 end user support to approx. 70-80 users.
There is a mix of BAU & project work involvement as well as liaison with external IT providers.
Your duties are to configure, administer, support and troubleshoot:
- Windows Servers 2012 / 2016; Active Directory, DNS/DHCP
- Windows 7 /10
- VMware ESXi, vSphere
- Exchange / Office 365
- Azure IaaS
- Remote Access configuration
- Windows SOE - create & deploy
- IP Telephony
- Network Printers
- Mobility (iOS & Android)
- Basic networking: routing, firewalls etc
ARE YOU SUITABLE FOR THIS ROLE?
Suitable for a System Administrator who is experienced managing, troubleshooting and administering Microsoft technologies & VMware inside a mid-sized yet complex environment.
It's ideal for someone with a 'support mentality' who enjoys autonomy, managing themselves, taking ownership of their role, and is comfortable providing level 1/2 support when needed.
The successful candidate will display:
- Strong knowledge/ experience supporting & administering Microsoft products including Windows Server 2012/2016; Windows 7/10; Active Directory, Office 365.
- VMware administration experience.
- Support experience across IP Telephony; Videoconferencing; Network Printers; Anti-Virus; Mobility (iOS & Android)
- Azure IaaS experience is highly beneficial.
- Be comfortable providing level 1 & 2 end user support as required.
- Demonstrate competent networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP, LAN/WAN etc)
- Relevant certifications are beneficial e.g. VCP, MSCA, ITIL etc
This is a full-time permanent role based in the North Sydney and is offering $80,000 - $100,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255