Service Desk Team Lead


Salary:

$75000 - 85000 / annum

Location:

North Shore

Date posted:

June 08

Employment type:

Permanent

Job Reference:

RTHCW

Specialisation:

IT & Technology


Description

The Role

The Service Desk Team Lead will be responsible for 80% of the technical hands on work and spend the other 20% managing a team of support staff across Brisbane and Sydney. You will need to have at least 2 years on a service desk and be able to work within a fast paced environment.

Key responsibilities

  • Prioritise all issues across the team to ensure resolution inline with SLAs,
  • Oversee all Ticket Management and allocate accordingly
  • Be the level 1 when needed but the core is level 2/3 escalation point for any end user system/hardware issues - (PC set Up, User access issues, all system related issues)
  • Manage rosters - 7am- 7pm, on call every 6 weeks which rotates around. Loading of 45% paid over and above salary

The technologies you and your team will be working across are;

  • Full Microsoft Stack
  • Office 365
  • VMware
  • Exchange
  • Command Line Router/Switch Configuration
  • Cloud technologies
  • Active Directory
  • Group Policy
  • Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
  • Understanding of SLA & Enable (Workflow Management Software)

Your Profile;

  • Willingness to learn and develop
  • Excellent Communication Skills
  • Proactive approach
  • Results focused Existing Team Lead with MSP experience of similar size environment
  • Strong level 2 in a similar environment that is the go to guy or sole IT person

Benefits to You

  • Career Progression
  • Exposure to cutting edge technologies
  • On-going training
  • Travel Opportunities

Apply Today

Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Rikki Tiwari in our Sydney office on 0292400444.

Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney



Sydney

Level 24 1 Martin Place Sydney, NSW 2000 02 9241 6255
Payroll officer with ADP for Alexandria
Alexandria
Permanent
November 23, 2017
BI Developer | SSRS | Microsoft | upto 85k
Sydney CBD
Permanent
November 23, 2017
IT Service Desk - Level 1
Sydney CBD
Permanent
November 23, 2017
Graduate Accountant
Melbourne CBD
Permanent
November 23, 2017
Accountant for Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD
Temporary
November 23, 2017
Level 2 IT Support Officer
Sydney CBD
Permanent
November 23, 2017
Senior Financial Accountant
Northern Suburbs Brisbane
Permanent
November 23, 2017
Accounts Receivable Officer - Western Subs - Immediate
Western Suburbs Melbourne
Temporary
November 23, 2017
Business Analyst | Not for Profit | CBD Fringe | $80k+Super
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Temporary
November 23, 2017
IT Service Lead -6 Months - $550 per day + Super
Parramatta
Project
November 23, 2017
Financial Accountant
Perth CBD
Permanent
November 23, 2017
Assistant Accountant
Southern Suburbs Perth
Temporary
November 23, 2017
SharePoint Architect
Inner Suburbs Perth
Project
November 23, 2017
Finance Business Partner | FMCG | Macquarie Park
Sutherland
Permanent
November 23, 2017
ICT QA Advisor - 12 Month Contract
Melbourne CBD
Project
November 23, 2017
See more jobs >