Senior Financial Analyst
$110000 - 120000 / annum
18 October 2018
Finance and accounting
A unique opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst with an outstanding track record of results. Our client is a leading Professional Services company with clear plan for sustainable long term growth within Australia and the Asia Pacific Region. You will lead the analyst aspects of the business, and will report the results to various management stakeholders within the organisation.
- Analysing current and past financial data for the firm
- Looking at current financial performance and identifying trends and future outcomes
- Preparing reports on the above information and communicating the insights of these reports to the wider business and regional stakeholders
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plan
- Suggesting budgets and improvements based on the accurate data that is produced
- Exploring different investment opportunities for the firm to continue to grow
- Developing financial models and providing financial forecasts to various stakeholders
- Developing initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Finance, Commerce, Business or related field.
- MBA designation preferred.
- Outstanding experience spanning at least six years in operations finance.
- Highly technically skilled
- Strong history of Developing financial models and providing key forecasts
- Robust proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Hyperion Essbase and other BI tools.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Impressive problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Able to think strategically and operate effectively with management.
You are ambitious, highly motivated and you have a natural flair for numbers. A leader by nature, you have the ability to engage, motivate and mentor an already talented team, and your exceptional communication skills allow you to convey complex ideas to a variety of colleagues including business leaders. You must be keen to learn and grow within an organisation that is looking to expand within the Asia Pacific Area, and you must be interested to work for a Professional services firm.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255