Sales Development Representative
$30.00 - $30.00 / hour
23 April 2019
Our client is a reputable company within the IT industry who is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to work for a highly regarded company.
· Prospect for new business via cold calls, emails & LinkedIn to articulate the value proposition
· Build rapport with contacts by offering resources and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process
· Update Salesforce to reflect current lead status
· Gather key information to update the CRM system and assign a nurture path and follow-up strategy
· Schedules intro meetings w/potential buyers & Sales Manager to move leads into opportunities
· Work with our local distribution partner
· Assigns and use Lead Nurturing processes
To be successful in the role, you will be someone with very strong customer service or experience and who is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, have a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously within a dynamic environment. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE USING SALESFORCE. Also, must have a personal mobile as all calls with be made using it.
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255