$26.00 - 26.00 / hour
22 November 2018
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the Health industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a Receptionist to join the North Sydney team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Administration and Office Support with key responsibilities including:
· Organising internal & external meetings
· Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries
· Maintaining stationery supplies and ordering stationery as necessary or requested
· Database management
· Liaising across all levels of the business (internal and external)
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong reception and administration experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
· A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
· The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255