Project Network Engineer
$100000 - 100000 / annum
28 June 2019
IT and technology
- Career growth
- Social work environment
- Working with the latest technologies
Our client is a leading Managed Services Provider (MSP) that has an established presence in both Sydney and Melbourne with company boasting over 150 employees.
The organisation has a cliental base that ranges from small to medium sized business, large scaled corporate enterprises as well as government agencies.
In this dynamic and challenging role, you will be involved in the design and implementation of the businesses managed services clients' networks. You will be required to provide both client facing and remote solutions for the businesses stakeholders. A large portion of this role will be based around your ability to multitask projects, meet deadlines build rapport with clients.
A Suitable Candidate
- Cisco Networking (Routers, Switches, Firewalls)
- Palo Alto
- Develop network diagrams and technical documentation
- Experience in writing designs, prepare scope of work and presenting to the customer
- Strong technical knowledge with solid deployment experience using complex routing protocols
- Managed Services experience
- Project experience
- Positive attitude
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in virtual cloud platforms highly regarded (AWS, Azure)
This is a great place to progress your IT career! You will work with friendly staff in fun environment.
The role will pay $100,000-$110,000k+ (plus super) depending on experience!
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255