$95000 - 105000 / annum
22 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Large creative property development business with recognisable projects across Sydney. They have a portfolio of both residential and commercial properties and have a strong global network. They research and invest heavily in strong growth areas and have experienced consistent growth over the last few years.
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to work directly with the FC and Project Directors. Duties include the following:
* Manage, assess, prepare and distribute project budgets, cost reports, programs and progress reports to monitor and control actual versus planned progress.
* Review and provide analysis of project overheads, CAPEX and OPEX, and assessment of project risks.
* Review progress claims, invoices and prepare purchase orders, assist with the evaluation of project tenders, and work closely with the design team.
* Support the month end financial reporting process
* Communicate regularly with internal and external stakeholders.
You will be:
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Navi Singh on [email protected]
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255