Project Accountant / Cost Accountant
$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 / annum
17 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Here is an exceptional opportunity to be part of something impressive. Based in Chatswood, our client is an innovative technology business situated in the payment solutions market. With a strong presence across APAC and growing revenues our client has a unique opportunity for an experienced Project Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be the driving force/business partner for leading improvement initiatives across teams to deliver business benefits/results.
· Budgeting and forecasting of IT projects.
· Provide accurate monthly reporting by project on IT stakeholders.
· Project management and business partnering with IT, HR, Sales and marketing.
· WIP Accounting.
· Financial reporting - Fixed assets, corporate accounts, month end review and reconciliations.
· Report on accruals and corrections to Finance team.
· Opex and Capex reporting.
· Provide to FP&A the monthly Forecast Reports for the company forecasting and cashflow planning.
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
· CPA or CA qualified.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP are preferred.
· Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
What's on offer?
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, email Brody Johnston on [email protected].
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255