Product Manager | Chinese Speaking
Location : North Shore
Post Date : 25 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 569823MB
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This rapidly growing company in Chatswood is currently looking for a Product Manager / Agile Project Manager to look after online and mobile products.
Being an SME, you will come from an unstructured background, be used to wearing many hats, and continually thinking outside the box.
You will be required to look after the product strategy, roadmap, feature prioritization, the whole shebang!
As they operation in China, it would be a HUGE benefit if you could speak both Chinese and English.
Skill set / Experience needed
- Experience working as a Product Manager, or an Agile Project Manager wanting to become a Product Manager
- Managing end to end digital projects
- Experience with websites, digital, mobile..
- Working with UX/UI
- Creation of wireframes and user flows
- Technical writing skills
- Document new features
- Improve user experience across all platforms
- Product Testing
- Experience working in a startup or SME environment
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum rituals
- Very focused on the customer / customer insights
- Experience working on CRM or financial platforms (beneficial)
- Excellent communication skills
Salary is dependent on experience and relevance to role requirements.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place