$90000 - 110000 / annum
26 October 2018
Finance and accounting
- Managerial Position
- Listed Organisation
- Mentoring Role
An exceptional opportunity is currently available at one of Australia's fastest growing Retail companies. The company is well established in the industry and has 100+ retail stores across Australia. Our client will offer a fast paced and energetic culture to work in as well as a supportive management team.
The role involves training and mentoring a small team, as well as establishing strong relationships with 100+ branch managers. The opportunity to assist the financial controller with a new Time and attendance system implementation is also available Your responsibilities include:
- Effectively resolve employee payroll queries.
- Maintaining and interpreting award data and ensure wages payments comply with awards, EBA's, and arbitrated decisions.
- Processing new starters and termination calculations
- Managing the high volume end-to-end Payroll function on a weekly-basis.
- Payroll reporting to meet statutory and internal obligations
- Supervising the payroll function and developing processes and procedures.
Who are we looking for?
In order to succeed in the role you will hold the following:
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment
- ADP Payforce experience desirable
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong analytical skills
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume to: [email protected] by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255