$110000 - 130000 / annum
16 November 2018
IT and technology
My client has been established for over 15 years and holds a strong presence in providing their clients with a full Managed Services solution with specialized divisions.
This role is suited to an experienced Network Engineer who is passionate about Network pre-sales, design and consultancy. You will be part of the professional services team and work closely with the Solutions Architects as well as the Project Engineers.
- Work across a variety of projects relating to Network Design and implementation as well as architect and lead mid/large scale Network deployments
- Hands on configuration or routers and switches, experience with Fortinet is highly sought after
- Strong experience in mocking up low and high level Network designs
- Good documentation / RFP experience
- Aid the sales process with technical verification of project proposals and development of technical solutions for proposals.
- Provide third level support as and when required
- Demonstrate proactive technical leadership to staff across day-to-day operations and project work.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255