$80000 - 90000 / annum
09 November 2017
IT and technology
An exciting Network Administrator opportunity has arisen to work within a close team of 6, within a Global Engineering Company. Supporting approximately 1500 users over 30 sites across 6 countries.
The role will have a split between 60% BAU Networking Administration/Support and 40% project focused relating to the business's Network
The role will report into the Infrastructure Manager who's focus is to maintain an enjoyable team environment that provides an excellent services to the business's 1500 users.
To be successful within this role you will ideally have worked in a similar environment with 3+ years' experience as an Network Administrator with strong Cisco experience where customer focus and a sense of urgency is highly regarded.
The Technologies and key deliverable that are crucial to this role are;
- Maintaining and supporting 30 sites across Australia, Malaysia & Indonesia - Administer/manage/maintain network equipment and services (Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, VOIP, VPN)
- Carry out daily network maintenance and system upgrades - Patching, Break Fix, Security configurations, VPN tunnel setup and management to ensure the network is configured and set up to run at its most optimal
- Provide Level 2/3 network support, troubleshooting all user issues through to resolution (BAU)
- Liaise with Vendors and other IT personnel as and when required to resolve all issues
- Project Support the implementation of skype for business (MARCH 2018)
- Global Engineering Business
- Fun and dynamic working environment
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney