Level 2 Help Desk Support
$60000 - 65000 / annum
10 July 2019
IT and technology
This innovative and established IT Services Provider offers their clients cutting-edge and sophisticated technologies to help them thrive, which includes Microsoft Azure & Office 365.
They pride themselves on offering top-tier IT support and exceptional customer service which is maintained through creating a fun & social working culture for their staff and ongoing professional development opportunities to ensure a long-term and rewarding career.
As a Level 2 Help Desk Support, you'll be providing a broad range of IT support for multiple external organizations, which includes level 1 & 2 IT Support both remotely and face-to-face.
You will be required to log and manage and resolve customer requests efficiently with your typical tasks will involving:
- Level 1 & 2 support to multiple external customers - including Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Outlook, Citrix etc...
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Support multiple external clients, including post cloud migrations
- Microsoft Office 365 troubleshooting
- Remaining on top tickets in line with SLA as well as resolve all escalations from the 1st line of support
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Fast and accurate responses to customer requests.
The Suitable Candidate:
- 2+ years' experience supporting ICT systems , hardware and software.
- Strong knowledge across full Microsoft stack and VMWare/Hyper-V
- Excellent customer service skills is a must.
- Strong ability to communicate face to face
- Ability to work under pressure & in a team environment
This is a fantastic full-time permanent opportunity located in North Sydney! A great working environment with excellent growth opportunities offering $60,000 - $65,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255