IT Support Analyst
20 June 2019
IT and technology
This company is a household name in the Retail / Healthcare industry and employ more than 2000+ staff across Australia.
They now have a vacancy in their Chatswood Head Office.
You'll be working in a team and be responsible for providing a mixture of Desktop & Helpdesk Support to 200+ users in Head Office.
Deploy, troubleshoot and support end-user PC desktop hardware/software, network connectivity and, videoconferencing, telecommunications, mobility, and peripherals.
Technologies you'll be working across include:
- Windows 8 / 10
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- MS Office Suite
- AV & videoconferencing etc.
- IP Phones
- Network printers
- Troubleshooting for network printers, laptops, tablets, smartphones etc.
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
Suitability will heavily be determined around an individual's drive, intelligence, passion and personality.
Required knowledge / skills / experience:
- 2+ years' experience in an IT Support capacity within a Corporate environment.
- Strong background supporting Microsoft technologies
- Corporate and professional appearance and able to provide face-to-face support to users.
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Strong network troubleshooting abilities
This is a full-time permanent role based in Chatswood and is offering up to $55,000 plus super - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255