IT Support Analyst
$35 - 37 / hour
1 July 2019
IT and technology
The IT Support Contractor, under the guidance of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and IT Projects Manager, will be assisting with the day-to-day operations and management of the IT helpdesk and also provide support for the IT team with IT related functions and projects as required.
It is envisaged that this role is aimed at a support person that has broad IT support experience and who has been in the industry for 3 to 5 years.
Initially the contractor would focus on IT Helpdesk calls and the rollout of Windows 10 Pro and Office 365 across the organisation.
- Managing multiple IT incidents simultaneously
- Provide IT support across the business and handle escalations from within the business
- Strong verbal communication and written skills
- Optimization of software, hardware or IT services through change-managed, pre-emptive and scheduled maintenance tasks
- 3+ years experience supporting a Microsoft Windows environment
- Windows 7/10 troubleshooting skills
- Office 365 administration and configuration
- Experience with deployments through SCCM
- PowerShell scripting (desirable)
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255