IT Service Coordinator | Educational Institution
Location : North Shore
Post Date : 31 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : BBXY310720172
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A large independent academic institution, established late 19th Century. They are a leading school for girls and provide excellent educational facilities and extracurricular sport and leisure activities for 1,500 students.
Benefits for the Candidate
This role offers:
- A position with responsibility - oversee the service desk
- Community orientated working environment
- Team work and autonomy!
As the IT Service Coordinator will be the first line of service for the IT department, handling IT service requests using the ticketing system and overall Service Desk administration.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Identifying, resolving and escalating IT issues and requests;
Planning and setting priorities to ensure the smooth operation of the service desk;
- Coordinate implemented procedures and be a part of process improvement;
- Managing the queue for the IT ticketing system: assigning/reviewing tickets;
- Analysing tickets and escalating to the appropriate team/technician;
About You - A suitable candidate?
The successful candidate will like the idea of working within a school environment, and enjoy being responsible coordinating tasks, driving processes and ensuring excellent customer service.
You will have:
- Strong experience working in an IT service desk position;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- A Bachelor's degree in IT/Microsoft Certifications/ITIL (desirable);
- A positive and welcoming manner (over the phone and face to face);
- Effective organisational and time management skills;
- A process driven mentality.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place